SchooliP supports a wide range of monitoring activities including:
- Lesson Observations
- Learning Walks
- Work Scrutiny
Observation activities can be carried out in real-time on a laptop or tablet, avoiding unnecessary repetition and increased workload. Video evidence of best practice can be uploaded, annotated and shared with staff. A variety of observation templates are available or you can tailor your own bespoke templates.
SchooliP seamlessly aligns school priorities with staff objectives:
- Strategic objectives relating to the organisation priorities
- Development plan objectives
- Personal targets
Our tiered approach means that all members of staff are contributing to whole school priorities and their own professional development.
Staff performance can be assessed against professional standards as part of the appraisal process. This forms a holistic view of staff strengths and areas for development.
Standards available for assessment include:
- Teachers’ Professional Standards
- Professional Standards for Teaching Assistants
- Headteachers' Professional Standards
- ISBL Business Leader Standards
- Any bespoke standards of your choice
Build a comprehensive record of an individual’s performance over time to identify their strengths and areas for improvement.
- Comprehensive management of all training.
- CPD is aligned to individual and school priorities.
- Staff make requests based on their professional needs.
- Impact of staff training is easily evaluated.
- Whole school INSET needs effortlessly identified.
School Development Planning
SchooliP streamlines the process of school improvement planning:
- Whole School Priorities (Strategic Targets)
- Objectives (Whole School and Departmental)
- Individual Activities/Tasks
This planning ensures that all activities are focused and linked to your overall school strategic priorities. Staff receive progress updates and development planning become transparent.
Complete school self-evaluation with ease using pre-defined templates to support self-evaluation:
- Ofsted Forms
- Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI)
- ASCL Forms devised by ASCL/Tony Thornley
- Any bespoke template of your choice
Key priorities seamlessly link to staff and evidence in your school improvement plan. This centralised approach allows self-evaluation to become embedded in your school.
SchooliP is successfully implemented in over 60 MATs where our our MAT dashboard provides a clear strategic overview of individual academies:
- Effectively disseminating MAT priorities.
- Improving consistency and performance.
- Assessing the impact of support and interventions.
- Identifying talented MAT staff.
"SchooliP has completely changed the perception of performance management for staff, it is no longer perceived as something that is done to staff as it is now done by staff."
Anne Howells, Principal, British International School of StavangerRead the Case Study
"Teachers have embraced the system and find that recording evidence in particular is now less of a chore."
Michelle Zeidler, Director of Teacher Performance & Development, Hurstpierpoint CollegeRead the Case Study
"Implementing SchooliP into our School did not mean we had to change our systems, we upgraded our paper based functions to a digital system which is now fully integrated and can be centrally accessed."
Philip Adamson, Principal, Woodlea Primary SchoolRead the Case Study
"SchooliP will allow me to identify areas of strength and areas for improvement. As a result, the school, should function more like a beehive and less like a wasps' nest."
Mark Bennison, Principal, Hazeley AcademyRead the Case Study
Every school has the opportunity to be outstanding
SchooliP serves as a complete school improvement solution seamlessly linking school self-evaluation, planning, appraisals and professional development.
Our solution means that all members of staff are contributing to whole school improvement. Staff have a clear understanding of their roles, responsibilities, personal strengths and areas for improvement.
SchooliP empowers your school staff to clearly see how they are contributing to your school's improvement journey.
- Track and evaluate all school improvement
- Easily demonstrate all improvements
- Integrate all improvement processes
- Save valuable time, effort and money
- Involve all staff
- Develop, nurture and value your staff