The SSAT National Conference 2012
SchooliP recently attended the SSAT conference and had the pleasure of meeting some of the delegates there and the guest speakers. Our dedicated consultants Damien Roberts and John Meehan had a wonderful time listening to the informative seminars and then having the opportunity to discuss these with Head teachers and members of the SLT from some of the country’s leading educational establishments.
Luckily both Damien and John were also able to demonstrate the leading School Improvement Solution, SchooliP. The picture below, taken by the SchooliP vogue photographer Damien, shows John and a captivated guest taking a quick look as to how SchooliP simplifies the entire school improvement process through intelligent integration. This unique integration ensures that all schools using SchooliP benefit from the leading improvement software and can achieve and exceed their development objectives in the most cost effective manner.
A lot of delegates who stopped by our stand commented on the ease of use that SchooliP provides and the flexibility to tailor it to their needs. This flexibility is highlighted in the Self-Evaluation form which can be adapted easily to suit an individual school’s needs.
A few of the benefits of SchooliP as demonstrated at the IAA
- Incorporates the latest Teacher Standards 2012
- Includes the ASCL 2012 Framework including Tony Thornleys SEF
- Supports the new OFSTED Framework - Aids in achieving 'Outstanding'
- Saves significant time and money for the entire school
- Bespoke software developed in-house provides unrivalled flexibility</li>
- Automation of key tasks and interventions to ensure compliance.
- Automatic email reminders ensures all tasks are completed on time.
We offered all delegates who visited our stand at the SSAT event a FREE demonstration and trial of SchooliP and this was so successful we are offering it to all schools.
Find out more
Talk to our team today to find out how Derventio Education software can support you and your colleagues.Contact Us