This course has been developed and specifically designed to help Deputy and Assistant Heads maximise their leadership potential.
‘Leading the Way’ runs over four 3-hour sessions fitted around your schedule, and is customised to meet the needs of school leaders within their specific, local and national context.
We work in strategic partnership with the Headteacher, Executive Head or CEO in setting ambitious targets which will be closely monitored through discussions, in order to ensure the desired impact has been achieved.
Deputy and Assistant Heads will gain the following benefits through their active participation in the programme:
- Managing and leading colleagues successfully
- Managing change more successfully
- Improved resilience and the ability to work more effectively
- Improved strategies for leadership issues
- More confidence in managing performance
- Greater ability to prioritise and manage demands
- Renewed enthusiasm for the job
- Insight from other school environments
For more information on how our leadership coaching can help your current educational leaders and your future leaders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 0433 450.
Find out more
Talk to our team today to find out how Derventio Education software can support you and your colleagues.Contact Us