Ensure your Self-Assessment
makes Ofsted smile
Managing the self-assessment process within CollegeiP ensures this first step in your improvement planning is as open, transparent and streamlined as possible.
Within CollegeiP, you can:
- Ensure collaboration as you develop and allocate individual self-assessments for all aspects of provision
- Validate team entries and evidence as colleagues complete their self-assessments
- Automate emails to allocate and remind people of their responsibilities
- Combine individual self-assessments to create the college self-assessment report
- Identify actions for improvement and develop the college improvement plan
- Stores supporting evidence together, such as documents, images and videos
- Develop a complete audit trail of all responses
- Fully comply with guidelines
CollegeiP streamlines the administration of your self-assessment, saving you time and ensuring everyone is engaged in whole-college improvement.
- Everything is in one place, no more hunting for documents
- Easily set access levels, everyone has the right access to what they need
- It is always available, it’s online and there whenever you need it
- Continually monitor and validate activity, login at any time to check progress
- Engage everyone in the self-assessment ensuring you have all of the information you need when writing your improvement plan
How else can CollegeiP support you?
CollegeiP is a suite of software that supports all elements of teacher performance, professional development and improvement planning. It is available online and as an app so is available wherever you and your colleagues are
Speak to us today about how CollegeiP can support your college’s self-assessment and improvement planning.