Five key questions for your multi-academy trust
We advise you to carefully read the five key performance questions and consider how your trust operates.
1. Does your MAT have a clear system for identifying who are your best leaders and teaching staff and which schools have strength in specific phases or subjects?
2. Does your MAT know where its area of weakness are in its curriculum and teaching performance?
3. How well do you tackle your improvement areas?
4. Are your system leaders and lead practitioners being used strategically to support other schools, model good practice and coach peers across your MAT?
5. Does your MAT have a common model for appraising staff and identifying priorities for development and improvement?
In answering the above questions, we anticipate a common theme has emerged. Your trust is competent when it comes to school improvement and you can draw to mind a number of personnel, departments and schools who have actively developed. However. It is likely that you are of the mindset that your trust could do more.
SchooliP is used in 61 multi-academy trusts and has the power to enhance professional development throughout your organisation. As the simplest and most effective way to manage teacher and staff appraisals, we know that our software will allow you to drive improvement. SchooliP elevates the status of performance management and ensures that improvement and personal development become a consistent mindset amongst your staff body.
We firmly believe that our comprehensive evidence based approach will improve the strategic decision making process at your trust. SchooliP will enable you to identify your very best personnel, departments and phases. This enables effective leaders and practitioners to be used strategically to support other schools and departments. A SchooliP multi-academy trust is characterised by regular sharing of good practice and staff who receive opportunities and support in abundance.
We appreciate that many questions are left unanswered in this article. However, we would like you to explore our website to find out more about SchooliP. Our software acts as a common model for appraising staff and identifying improvement priorities. To find out more about SchooliP, please make contact with our sales representatives on 0333 0433 450 (option 2), firstname.lastname@example.org or by simply clicking here to arrange a demonstration.