SchooliP recently attended the IAA autumn conference and had the pleasure of meeting some of the delegates there and the guest speakers, which included Sir Michael Gove and Lord Adonis. Our dedicated consultants Damien Roberts and John Meehan had a wonderful time listening to the informative seminars and then having the opportunity to discuss these with Head teachers and members of the SLT from some of the country’s leading educational establishments.
Luckily both Damien and John were also able to demonstrate the leading School Improvement Solution, SchooliP. The picture below, taken by the SchooliP vogue photographer Damien, shows John and a captivated guest taking a quick look as to how SchooliP simplifies the entire school improvement process through intelligent integration. This unique integration ensures that all schools using SchooliP benefit from the leading improvement software and can achieve and exceed their development objectives in the most cost effective manner.
A few of the benefits of SchooliP as demonstrated at the IAA
- Incorporates the latest Teacher Standards 2012
- Includes the ASCL 2012 Framework including Tony Thornleys SEF
- Supports the new OFSTED Framework - Aids in achieving 'Outstanding'
- Saves significant time and money for the entire school
- Bespoke software developed in-house provides unrivalled flexibility
- Automation of key tasks and interventions to ensure compliance.
- Automatic email reminders ensures all tasks are completed on time.
Find out more
Talk to our team today to find out how Derventio Education software can support you and your colleagues.Contact Us