SchooliP supports a wide range of monitoring activities including:
- Lesson Observations
- Learning Walks
- Work Scrutiny
Observation activities can be carried out in real-time on a laptop or tablet, avoiding unnecessary repetition and increased workload. Video evidence of best practice can be uploaded, annotated and shared with staff. A variety of observation templates are available or you can tailor your own bespoke templates. Video evidence can be shared with partner schools around the world.
SchooliP seamlessly aligns school priorities with staff objectives:
- Strategic objectives relating to the organisation priorities
- Development plan objectives
- Personal targets
Our tiered approach means that all members of staff are contributing to whole school priorities and their own professional development.
Staff performance can be assessed against professional standards as part of the appraisal process. This forms a holistic view of staff strengths and areas for development.
Standards available for assessment include:
- Teaching Assistants', Teachers’ and Headteachers' Standards
- National Standards for Boarding
- ISBL Standards for Bursars
- Any bespoke standards of your choice
Build a comprehensive record of an individual’s performance over time to identify their strengths and areas for improvement.
Offset any staff fears that training needs are not fully met in an international setting as SchooliP ensures:
- Comprehensive management of all training.
- CPD is aligned to individual and school priorities.
- Staff make requests based on their professional needs.
- Impact of staff training is easily evaluated.
- Whole school INSET needs effortlessly identified.
School Development Planning
SchooliP streamlines the process of school improvement planning:
- Whole School Priorities (Strategic Targets)
- Objectives (Whole School and Departmental)
- Individual Activities/Tasks
This planning ensures that all activities are focused and linked to your overall school strategic priorities. Staff receive progress updates and development planning becomes transparent.
Complete school self-evaluation with ease using pre-defined templates to support self-evaluation:
- Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI)
- British Schools Overseas - Standards for Schools
- Association of British Schools Abroad
- ASCL and Ofsted Forms
- Any bespoke template of your choice
Key priorities seamlessly link to staff and evidence in your school improvement plan. This centralised approach allows self-evaluation to become embedded in your school.
Working With Partner Schools
SchooliP is successfully implemented in over 60 school groups where our our group dashboard provides a clear strategic overview of individual schools:
- Effectively disseminating overall priorities.
- Improving consistency and performance.
- Assessing the impact of support and interventions.
- Identifying talented staff to promote with your group.
SchooliP is the only performance management solution to offer full MIS data integration.
"SchooliP has completely changed the perception of performance management for staff, it is no longer perceived as something that is done to staff as it is now done by staff."
Anne Howells, Principal, British International School of StavangerRead the Case Study
"I would highly recommend it. In fact, I have! Our other campus in Abu Dhabi is about to start using SchooliP."
Steven Lupton, Repton Abu Dhabi, Repton Abu DhabiRead the Case Study
Our family of international schools just keeps growing…
Every school has the opportunity to be outstanding
SchooliP serves as a complete school improvement solution seamlessly linking school self-evaluation, planning, appraisals and professional development.
Our solution means that all members of staff are contributing to whole school improvement. Staff have a clear understanding of their roles, responsibilities, personal strengths and areas for improvement.
SchooliP empowers your school staff to clearly see how they are contributing to your school's improvement journey.
Our experience in the international sector means that we are well equipped to deliver expert customer care to our schools abroad. We offer a comprehensive range of online and telephone support.
- Track and evaluate all school improvement
- Easily demonstrate all improvements
- Integrate all improvement processes
- Save valuable time, effort and money
- Involve all staff
- Develop, nurture and value your staff