SchooliP is online software that holds and manages all aspects of your school’s performance appraisal processes. The whole process is open and transparent, enabling you to easily recognise and reward teacher performance or support staff to achieve their objectives.
Call 0333 0433 450 to talk to us about how SchooliP can support your school and we can arrange an obligation free demonstration that’s focussed on your needs. This can be over the telephone or in your school.
Because SchooliP is available online and as a mobile application, it is accessible wherever your staff and middle and senior leaders are. This continuous access enhances your appraisal procedures and supports whole-school analysis and decision making.
The key features and benefits of SchooliP:
- All staff performance and progress information is in one place
- The SchooliP app continually engages staff in their progress
- Line managers always know how staff are progressing and where they need support
- Flexible reporting means you can demonstrate robustness and consistency to governors and inspectors
What’s different about SchooliP?
Unlike other systems, if you don’t want the pay decision to be visible within SchooliP, it’s possible to switch this area off.
SchooliP is the only software of its kind to:
- include a mobile app;
- automatically pull staff information from your management information system;
- offer single sign-on with RM;
- be a Microsoft technical partner;
- let you turn bits of the software off; and
- let you customise elements such as colour coding and grading.
With SchooliP, you can…
- Stop making decisions you’re not 100% confident in
- Stop spending money on ineffective professional learning
- Stop wasting time on meaningless administration
- Stop overlooking staff potential and development need
- Stop hunting for disparate information and analysis