British School Overseas:
DfE Inspection Consultation
Are you aware that the government has opened a consultation period for BOS Inspections?
Recently the Department for Education opened a consultative review period for the standards and inspection arrangements, for British schools overseas (BOS). The purpose of these changes is to bring the standards for inspection of BOS into line with the standards for independent schools in England.
The government has opened a consultation period until 17th February 2016 and have invited schools overseas to share their views. Ideally, they are looking to hear from:
- Parents and prospective parents
- Representative organisations and associations of schools overseas
- Independent inspectorates
- Schools overseas which are, or are interested in being, inspected under the British government’s voluntary inspection scheme
- Full details of the consultation can be found here.
- Documentation regarding details of the consultation can be found here.
- Standards for Independent Schools in England can be found here.
- The draft of standards for British schools overseas can be found here.
Did you know the latest British Schools Overseas SEF is available within SchooliP?
Find out more
Talk to our team today to find out how Derventio Education software can support you and your colleagues.Book a Demo