SchooliP supports a wide range of monitoring activities including:
- Lesson Observations
- Learning Walks
- Work Scrutiny
Observation activities can be carried out in real-time on a laptop or tablet, avoiding unnecessary repetition and increased workload. Video evidence of best practice can be uploaded, annotated and shared with staff. A variety of observation templates are available or you can tailor your own bespoke templates.
SchooliP seamlessly aligns school priorities with staff objectives:
- Strategic objectives relating to your school priorities
- Development plan objectives
- Personal targets
Our tiered approach means that all members of staff are contributing to whole school priorities and their own professional development.
Staff performance can be assessed against standards as part of the appraisal process. This forms a holistic view of staff strengths and areas for development.
Standards available for assessment include:
- Teaching Assistants', Teachers’ and Headteachers' Standards
- National Standards for Boarding
- ISBL Standards for Bursars
- Any bespoke standards of your choice
Build a comprehensive record of an individual’s performance over time to identify their strengths and areas for improvement.
- Comprehensive management of all training.
- CPD is aligned to individual and school priorities.
- Staff make requests based on their professional needs.
- Impact of staff training is easily evaluated.
- Whole school INSET needs effortlessly identified.
School Development Planning
SchooliP streamlines the process of school improvement planning:
- Whole School Priorities (Strategic Targets)
- Objectives (Whole School and Departmental)
- Individual Activities/Tasks
This planning ensures that all activities are focused and linked to your overall school strategic priorities. Staff receive progress updates and development planning becomes transparent.
Complete school self-evaluation with ease using pre-defined templates to support self-evaluation:
- Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI)
- ASCL Forms devised by ASCL/Tony Thornley
- Any bespoke template of your choice
Key priorities seamlessly link to staff and evidence in your school improvement plan. This centralised approach allows self-evaluation to become embedded in your school.
Working With Partner Schools
SchooliP is successfully implemented in over 60 school groups where our our group dashboard provides a clear strategic overview of individual schools:
- Effectively disseminating overall priorities.
- Improving consistency and performance.
- Assessing the impact of support and interventions.
- Identifying talented staff to promote within your group.
SchooliP is the only performance management solution to offer full MIS data integration.
"Teachers have embraced the system and find that recording evidence in particular is now less of a chore."
Michelle Zeidler, Director of Teacher Performance & Development, Hurstpierpoint CollegeRead the Case Study
"We found that the ability to show a module of the system that tracked staff appraisal and peer observation was useful as part of our last ISI inspection."
Trevor Gray, Deputy Headteacher, Wellingborough SchoolRead the Case Study
Our family of happy independent schools just keeps growing…
Every school has the opportunity to be outstanding
SchooliP serves as a complete school improvement solution seamlessly linking school self-evaluation, planning, appraisals and professional development.
Our solution means that all members of staff are contributing to whole school improvement. Staff have a clear understanding of their roles, responsibilities, personal strengths and areas for improvement.
SchooliP empowers your school staff to clearly see how they are contributing to your school's improvement journey.
- Track and evaluate all school improvement
- Easily demonstrate all improvements
- Integrate all improvement processes
- Save valuable time, effort and money
- Involve all staff
- Develop, nurture and value your staff